Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Requests must support Food Security, Health and Wellbeing, and/or Education in communities in which we operate.
- CHG corporate giving is limited to monetary donations. In-kind donations are not available at this time.
- Projects must not discriminate via policy or practice, based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identification, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any status protected by applicable law.
- Religious organizations must affirm that the project is secular. Religious and political programs will not be funded.
- Recipient organizations must be 501(c)3 or otherwise tax-preferred in the US or country of origin.
- Organizations based in the USA must include a W9 form with their application.
- Applicants must complete the request form at least 30 days prior to need and submit to CHGSustainability@chg.com.
- Recipients agree to share program results with CHG and allow for public dissemination if/when appropriate.
- Requests over $1500 have additional requirements and must provide IRS Letter of Determination or equivalent.
The decision to provide funding is at the sole and exclusive discretion of CHG.
- W9 (for USA applicants)
- IRS Letter of Determination (For Requests over $1500)
In a maximum of three pages, please include the following project details:
- Organization's history and previous year's accomplishments.
- Target population, number of individuals, needs or problems to be addressed.
- Root cause of problem and how project will address it.
- Metrics by which organization will measure the results.